What You Must Know:
Long before you signed your coaching contract a team of attorneys representing the university spent hours writing and re-writing the agreement. Their objective was simple: Protect the school’s interest – not yours.
Chances are, right now, there are up to 17 little-known mistakes hiding in your coaching contract that can seriously damage your career.
X&O Labs, the leading football coaching research firm in America, has discovered how you can turn the tables and get a coaching contract that is fair for you and your family.
Here’s a short list of what you’ll discover in X&O Labs’ powerful, FREE research report:
- How some coaches get stuck paying for school cars and moving expenses
- Can you be fired today without your school paying the remainder of your contract?
- Identifying “Grey Areas” in contracts that can quickly turn into “Red Flags”
- What to do if your head coach leaves and your school stops paying you
- What to do when your school can fire you without cause, but you can’t leave to take a better job
- You’re a coach – not a ticket salesman… how not to let your A.D. reassign you to a non-coaching position
- Exactly who should and who should NOT be reviewing your contract on your behalf
That’s just a small example of everything you’ll discover in this popular, FREE report.
Get X&O Labs’ powerful report, “17 Mistakes Hiding in Your Coaching Contract.”
Enter your email in the box above and on Tuesday, February 12th X&O Labs will instantly email you this report 100% FREE!
About X&O Labs: X&O Labs is a private research company specializing in the research and study of established coaching concepts and new coaching trends. X&O Labs conducts more coaching research and surveys than any other firm in the history of football. Our survey topics are generated each week by our team of researchers, coaching analysts, and by you – the coaches. X&O Labs highly values its independence and credibility – ensuring that we are able to report unbiased, factually based coaching research.