Get X&O Labs’ Exclusive Interview With Tim Brewster: One of College Football Most Accomplished Recruiters
Ask most coaches what they know about Tim Brewster and they’ll tell you the guy can flat out recruit. The former head coach at the University of Minnesota from 2007-2010 worked previously on staffs headed by Marty Schottenheimer, Mack Brown and Mike Shanahan and is credited for inking come of college football’s top talents like Chris Simms and Vince Young. Currently on a hiatus from coaching, Brewster sat down with X&O Labs’ Mike Kuchar to reveal his little-known methods for landing top recruits.
Get instant access to the Tim Brewster Recruiting Strategies Interivew. Enter your name and email address in the box above and X&O Labs will email you this powerful interview instantly – and 100% FREE!
Here’s exactly what you’ll discover in this interview:
- The 1 Thing That You Must Do So a Recruit Will Never Say, “No.”
- What You Must Do to Get Your Letters Read by Recruits Every Time
- Phone Strategies to Quickly Build Tight Relationships with Recruits
- How Brewster Landed Omar Brown Right in Penn State’s Backyard
- #1 Most Important Recruiting Dynamic in the Entire Process
- The “Secret” to Winning Moms
- How Brewster Brought Vince Young to Tears on His Official Recruiting Visit
- What High School Coaches Should Never Do in the Recruiting Process
- The Biggest “Sell” to Recruits
- What Brewster Really Thinks About Negative Recruiting
- And Much, Much More!
Enter Your Email Address in the Box Above and X&O Labs will Email You the Tim Brewster Interview – 100% FREE!